1. Login to your FNB account and choose the tab My Bank Accounts then click on the Menubutton on the left of the screen.
2. The menu will display a number of options. Choose Transaction History.
3. If you have more than one account, then the next screen will give you that choice of accounts. Select the account you want to download.
4. At the bottom of this screen, you have the option to set the number of transactions.
5. By clicking on the Date, you can reset the date from descending order to ascending order.This is better for allocating your imported bank statement in SMEasy.
6. On the far right of your screen on the header you have the option to search, print or download. Click on the Download option.
7. A pop up will then be displayed, choose the CSV format to download.
8. If your statement has more than 2 pages then you will need to print and download each page separately. Click on the download button.
9. The screen below will then be displayed, click the Save button to save the file to your computer (the file will go to your downloads on your computer). It will save as a Zip file folder, open the folder and then open the Excel document.
10. Don’t alter the spreadsheet, just go to File at the top of the page and select Save As and then save the file to your desktop. It’s important to keep the file in CSV (Comma Delimited) format.
11. When the pop up below is displayed, click the Yes button.
12. When closing the Excel sheet, it will ask you if you ‘Want to save your changes’. Select the Don’t Save option.
13. Now you can go to SMEasy and upload your statement. Go to the Finance Dashboard and click on Bank Accounts and then Import Bank Statement.