When you create a payslip the SMEasy system will automatically forward the information to the Company and Individual Salary Schedule.
The Company Schedule will reflect your company name, date period of the report, names of staff members, their PAYE and UIF contribution, the employers UIF contribution, any other deductions (with a total of these) and nett pay. It will also reflect the amount of Skills Development Levy that is payable for the period.
This schedule is used for all your monthly and yearly SARS reporting.
The Individual Salary Schedule will reflect the staff members basic salary, other income categories, all deductions including PAYE and UIF. This schedule is dated per Income Tax year and will reflect all the information from March to February for that tax year. Your staff member is able to use this schedule when completing their personal income tax return.
1. To View and Print a Company Salary Schedule
- Click on the Staff dashboard and then on the Salary Schedules button.
- The system will default to the Company Salary Schedule tab. Enter the from and to dates from the calendar options for the period that you require and click the pdf icon. You will be able to view the schedule. Should you wish to print this click on the print icon on the toolbar.
2. To View and Print an Individual Salary Schedule
- Click on the Staff dashboard and then on the Salary Schedule button.
- Select the Individual Salary Schedule tab.
- Select the staff member whose salary schedule you wish to view or print from the drop down menu. Select the tax year from the drop down menu and click on the pdf icon. You will be able ti view the schedule. Should you wish to print this click on the print icon on the toolbar.